胡家榮(Clarence M. Davis)
Clarence M. Davis 目前擔任CLN首席語文顧問暨執行長，為百大企業高階經理人指定授課培訓師，更受政治大學商學院邀請，擔任外語專長商管學程特聘講師。其獨樹一格的教學特色，甚至吸引諸多名校指名，擔任英文師資訓練顧問，是專業語文老師們爭相求教英文教學技巧的業界專家。
Clarence has been the invited lecturer for the Business & Management Program for Students with Specialty of Foreign Languages at National Chengchi University. His teaching style is one of a kind, which acknowledges him as a professional in training English teachers in prestigious schools of all levels.
Clarence and his language consultants have been recognized and favored by various companies, such as Google, TSMC, MediaTek, IBM, Yahoo, Yulon Motors, the Department of Rapid Transit Systems under Taipei City Government, to name just a few. Clarence and his team members aid in training not only employees but also executives in English proficiency and interview techniques. Clarence’s reputation has spread over media platforms, including Sina, TTV, EBC, SETN, Business Today, and TIME Magazine.
With two decades of experience in studies of language learning, Clarence introduced an unprecedented language optimizing system with 5 methods. Language learners of all levels can effectively acquire the best outcomes in learning foreign languages. The 5 optimizing methods are as follows:
- 觀念優化：收斂語文學習觀念，採用核心的大框架學習法則，將顧問給予的觀念轉換為自身的 know-how。
- 生活優化：提供課後學習策略，透過情意策略（Affective Strategies）的輔助，讓學習者掌握情緒、態度、動機和價值。
- Self-improvement: Assess students’ language proficiency comprehensively. Learning outcomes are customized according to different demands.
- Conceptual Clarification: Converged teaching methods and learning framework help students internalize lessons as personal know-how.
- Logic Development: Laws of logic based on linguistics allow students to see the form, hear the sound, and read between the lines when they learn a language.
- Life Scenarios: After-school learning introduces affective strategies to familiarize students with emotions, attitudes, motivations and values in learning.
- Practical Experience: Simulated scenarios develop communication-based teaching methods to provide students with hands-on experience in workplace communication.
- 專業領域英語文能力訓練 (ESP)